Information Technology Society Solomon Islands (ITSSI) last night in Honiara elected female IT specialist Alice Aote’e as its new president.
Alice who currently works for Solomon Water replaces former president Marlon Houkarawa of the Central Bank of Solomon Islands.
The ITSSI has successfully hosted its AGM last night and also looked during which reports of the key ITSSI/WITSI Activities 2018-2020, and the Financial Report 2018-2020 were presented and well received by members.
ITSSI has also adopted the revised Constitution and the Strategic Plan 2021-2023.
Houkarawa on behalf of the out-going extends their best wishes to the new executive members as ITSSI continues strive to achieve its vision, goals and objectives.
Meanwhile here is the ITSSI executive members:
- President – Mrs Alice A. Aote’e
- Vice President – Mr. Gordon Denty
- Secretaries – Mrs. Hemaima Moveni & Mr. Seijama Koito
- Treasurers – Mr. Craiggs Tesi & Ms. Prudence Meke
- Ordinary Members – Mrs. Suzanne M. Orudiana, Mrs. Christina K. Wini, Mr. Sam Qurusu